Lorain County Children Services (LCCS) is a public child
protection agency that operates under the direction of its governing
Board whose members are appointed by the
Because Lorain County Children Services is part of
LCCS Board meetings are formal meetings. They are governed by the
Your attendance and participation at the Board meeting is welcomed.
The Lorain County Children Services Board has set aside time during each Board meeting to hear your comments.
To address the Board, please:
- Sign in at the table in the back of the meeting room. Anyone may sign this list and be able to address the Board.
- Limit the length of your address to the Board to five minutes or less. The length of time a person can speak to the Board is set by policy.
- Understand the Board is only able to listen to your remarks. The Board is not able to respond to questions or engage in discussion.
- Please do not mention names of clients during the meeting.
- The Board members may choose to request further discussion in a closed meeting if client matters need to be discussed.